Total Quality Fundamentals (Online Course)
Learn the fundamentals, history, and key concepts of the total quality movement. This course will teach you how to increase the value of your company through motivational models, leadership, teamwork, and quality standards.
In this course you will learn how to effectively apply the fundamentals of total quality. You will gain understanding of what quality is and learn about the history of the quality movement. You will discover the role of customers in quality and determine the major elements of a quality system. This course will show you how to master key concepts such as the cost of non-quality, variation, and total employee involvement (TEI). Increase your value to your company by learning about various motivational models, leadership, and teamwork. Determine how to effectively apply quality standards by creating and implementing internal and external auditing activities. Learn the ins and outs of ISO 9000, ISO 14000, and the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
In this online course, you will learn how successful organizations apply quality to their everyday activities. You will find out how to use teamwork to make the most of employees’ abilities and potential. You will learn to manage the process of change, reduce customer complaints, and increase customer service. You will learn of a number of quality fallacies and how to lessen their impact.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 24.00