Travel Photography for the Digital Photographer (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn the tricks and techniques digital photographers need to capture scenes from around the world and bring them home.
Come and discover the fascinating world through a photographer’s eye. This course will teach you what you need to capture scenes from around the world and bring them back to your home. You will discover tips for digital photographers, and how to use both traditional techniques, as well as those unique to digital equipment. You will learn how to get the best shots of animals in captivity and animals in the wild. You will discover ways to blend in with nature and the best kind of equipment for specialized shooting. You will discover tips on taking shots for professional use and those to treasure from a family vacation.
This course will address environmental challenges that can put your camera equipment in jeopardy such as, freezing temperatures and tropical heat, and offer practical solutions that travel easily. You will learn how to travel with digital equipment and what to take and what to leave behind. You will examine various examples from destinations around the world, and expand your knowledge of techniques for shooting digitally and working with the images when you return from your trip.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Completion of Secrets of Better Photography (or equivalent photography experience).
Course Hours: 24.00