Understanding Adolescents (Online Course)
Uncover the secrets of the adolescent mind. This course helps you gain valuable information on how adolescents feel, how their identities develop, and how you can best meet their needs.
Parents, family members, teachers and related support staff, child and youth workers, counselors, nurses and the like will all benefit from the information shared in this course.
You will learn about the many physical, emotional, and cognitive changes that affect the teens in your life, and you will understand the significance of these changes both for you and the adolescent. You will look into relationships both in and outside of the home and the development of a teen’s identity. You will explore personality, moral development and the role of faith.
By the time you finish this course, you should be very well-prepared to understand, appreciate, and meet the needs of the teens in your life.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00