Using the Internet in the Classroom (Online Course)
Learn how to use the Internet to make teaching easier for you and more relevant to your students. This course will teach you how to help your students locate valuable resources, improve classroom discussions, and safeguard personal information online.
Harness the power of the Internet to make your textbooks and lessons come alive! Teach your students how to locate and evaluate Internet resources. Improve the caliber and amount of discussion through the use of email and discussion boards. Learn how to safeguard your students and their personal information while they are using the Internet. The Internet can make teaching easier–this course will show you how.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 24.00