Veterinary Medical Terminology (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to pronounce, spell, and define veterinary medical terms. This course provides a step-by-step process that will help you build an understanding of medical language specific to the veterinary field.
To work in the veterinary field, you need to understand the medical language unique to the anatomy, physiology and pathology of animals. This self-paced course will teach you the definition and uses of veterinary medical terminology.
You will master veterinary medical terminology through a simplified learning process that builds on commonly used word parts. Each course lesson is designed to build on this foundation, with the material and illustrations focusing on the new word parts and definitions needed for success in the veterinary field.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00