Winning RFP Responses (Online Course)
If you’re an individual or business looking to increase revenue through contract opportunities, then this course is for you. Having the skills to bid on competitive contracts can increase your business’s revenues as you carry it through declining economic times. Learn the ins and outs of finding, reading, and determining whether RFPs fit your business’s services or goods. Then learn how to write the components of a winning RFP bid response for your business.
Winning RFP Responses was written by an entrepreneur that has owned and operated 15 small businesses over the decades. Bringing additional revenue into your business can increase its sustainability. Have you ever thought about all the other businesses, organizations, and government agencies that likely need your goods or services? Did you know that even the smallest business can submit an award-winning bid and benefit from steady revenues?
RFPs can be daunting when you are faced with page-after-page of legal language, questions, and forms to fill in. This course will guide you through each step of researching, reading, understanding, evaluating, writing, and submitting award-winning bid responses. By the end of the course, you might even find a new career track as an RFP bid specialist. The possibilities for your business and your career are endless.
What you will learn
- Describe the components of a winning business proposal
- Organize and draft business proposal components to create a winning RFP response
- Evaluate RFP peer responses like procurement agency teams
- Improve RFP responses with award-winning enhancements
- Explain career opportunities for skilled RFP writers
How you will benefit
- Increased ability to research RFPs and determine if they are a go or no-go for bidding
- Improved evaluation skills for evaluating your bid proposal’s content before its submission to a procurement agency
- Better understanding of what it takes to submit a successful bid proposal
- Heightened analysis for sizing up your bidding competition and determining if your business should be a sole bidder or a subcontractor for another business with a higher chance of winning a contract award
- Awareness of how to protest a procurement agency’s decision to award the contract to another business
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Chromebook, or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Word or equivalent, such as MS Word online.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00