In the state of Wisconsin, no person may obtain a building permit for a one- and two-family dwelling unless the person complies with all of the following, except as provided under Wis. Stats. 101.654(1)(b) and (1)(c)(2): Holds a Dwelling Contractor certification or a Dwelling Contractor Restricted certification issued by the Department; Holds or engages, as an employee, a person who holds a certification issued by the Department as a Dwelling Contractor Qualifier. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Wisconsin Dwelling Contractor License – Initial Training
- Course is worth 12 credit hours
- Available online for via home study
- Contains only 200 graded questions
- Complete at your convenience
- Upon completion you will instantly recieve a certificate of completion