Workbook for AARST/NRPP Advanced Multi-Family Measurement Listing (4 Hours)
This course is offered in partnership with CERTI.
- This four hour course includes the Workbook (exam) for the AARST/NRPP Advanced Multi-Family Measurement Listing.
- A prerequisite to this course is either C-12-103 – Advanced Radon Measurements OR C-16-106 – Conducting Radon Surveys in Schools and Large Buildings.
- After completion of either of those courses and this Workbook Course you are eligible to apply for the Advanced Multi-Family Measurement Listing with NRPP.
- @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
- Standards and course requirements are updated regularly to reflect the most up-to-date requirements.
- NRPP has advised all NRPP education providers of the upcoming information:
- There are Multifamily Course curriculum updates in development.
- Version 2 of the measurement certificate course is anticipated to be released later this fall.
- You may prefer to wait until the new courses are completed. When Version 2 courses are released, you will need to take the Version 2 course in order to be issued a Version 2 course completion certificate.
- CERTI students also have access to business tools such as sample contracts, and warranties. We are also available by phone during and after the course for any questions concerning the course or radon situations you come across on the job
• Downloadable Course Certificate
• 4 Category 1 CE Credits