Workers’ Compensation (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Gain essential skills and a solid understanding of one of the fastest-growing areas in law.
Anyone considering a career as a paralegal should have a firm understanding of workers’ compensation law. The reason is simple: You’re far more likely to be involved in workers’ compensation cases than criminal law cases, intellectual property cases, or even business disputes. The only types of cases that are more common are personal injury or medical malpractice, both of which have very strong ties to workers’ compensation law.
Knowing the ins and outs of workers’ compensation is an absolutely essential skill for any paralegal. Having a solid foundation in this field of law is also a great way to land a job with a private law firm or local, state, or federal governments. This course presents workers’ compensation in a straightforward and enjoyable manner. It follows up on other criminal law and legal nurse consulting courses that have earned strong praise from students.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00