Write Your Life Story (Online Course)
Learn how to create and distribute an inspirational and professional autobiography for family, friends, and others. This course teaches you how to bring characters to life, recall vivid memories, engage readers, and manage your creative time so you can share a story only you can tell.
Have you thought about writing your story, sharing life-altering events? Does your family really know about their heritage? If you’ve ever thought about writing your life story, now is the time!
In this course, you will have the satisfaction of telling history your way. You will learn how to bring characters to life, recall vivid memories, engage readers, and even manage your creative time. You may even find a lucrative market for your story, just like the authors of the bestselling Rocket Boys and Angela’s Ashes. This course walks you step-by-step through the process of writing your life story. It’s fun. It’s exciting. It’s a story only you can tell!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 24.00