Prepare for the Alabama Construction Business and Law Exam
Pursuing a career in the Construction field? Study at home for your Alabama Construction license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Alabama Business and Law Exam (General Contractor)$109.99
In Alabama the business and law examination is required to be passed along with one of the following trade exams to become a licensed contractor: Building Construction (commercial) or Building Construction (under four stories). This exam course prep includes: practice quizzes, math and calculations, study tips, licensing information, and instructor support. The tesing agency is PSI (1-800-733-9267). The exam has 50 questions with a 2 hour time limit. You must make a 70% on the exam to pass. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 s…
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
The business and law examination is required to be passed along with one of the following trade exams to become a licensed contractor.
- Building Construction (Commercial)
- Building Construction (under four stories)
- The testing company is PSI (1-800-733-9267)
- 50 questions and an 2-hour time limit
- 70% is required to pass the exam
- The exam fee is $96.
- Topics on the exam include licensing requirements, estimating and bidding, business organization and financial management, tax laws, labor laws, project management and lien law, contracts, risk management, and environment and safety.
Books and References for the Exam
The following reference is permitted to be taken into the examination. This reference may be tabbed (with a permanent index tab) and highlighted. It is available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- Alabama, Business and Project Management for Contractors
Exam Review Education
We offer review for the Alabama General Contractor Business and Law and Law exam through online practice tests. Our practice tests include over 245 questions and are designed to be the best and most efficient way to prepare you for your business and law examination. Each time you take the practice test, the questions are randomly generated from our database so you never see the same test twice. For more information on our online class, contact our office at 1-800-952-0910 or click here to enroll.