Obtain Your License
Pursuing a career in the Construction field? Study at home for your Georgia Construction license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Georgia Business and Law Practice Tests$115.99
Georgia State law requires contractors to be licensed and regulated by the Professional Licensing Board. Eligibility for examination is determined by the Board. We offer review for the Georgia Business and Law exam through online practice tests. Our practice tests include over 245 questions and are designed to be the best and most efficient way to prepare you for your business and law examination. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – I…
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
The business and law examination is required to be passed along with one of the following trade exams to become a licensed contractor.
- The testing company is PSI (1-800-733-9267).
- 50 questions and an 2-hour time limit.
- 70% is required to pass the exam.
- The exam fee is $60.
- Topics on the exam include licensing requirements, estimating and bidding, business organization and financial management, tax laws, labor laws, project management and lien law, contracts, risk management, and environment and safety.
Books and References for the Exam
The following reference is permitted to be taken into the examination. This reference may be tabbed (with a permanent index tab) and highlighted. It is available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- Georgia-NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Georgia State Licensing Board for Residential and General Contractors, 2nd Edition
Exam Review Education
We offer review for the Georgia Business and Law exam through online practice tests. Our practice tests include over 245 questions and are designed to be the best and most efficient way to prepare you for your business and law examination. Each time you take the practice test, the questions our randomly generated from our database so you never see the same test twice. For more information on our online class, contact our office at 1-800-952-0910 or click here to enroll.