Prepare for the Ohio Electrical Business and Law Exam
Pursuing a career in the Electrical field? Study at home for your Ohio Electrical license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Ohio Business and Law Exam$109.99
This business and law practice test includes the following:
- Practice Exams
- Math and Calculations
- Study Tips
- Licensing Information
- Instructor Support
*The Business and Law Exam must be passed to become a licensed contractor
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
Passing the Business and Law Exam is required in order to obtain your Electrical license, HVAC license or plumbing license in the state of Ohio.
- 50 questions and a time limit of 2 hours
- Open Book
- Exam requires a 70% to pass.
- Topics on the examination includes: Business structure, Practices and licensing, Estimating and bidding, Contracts and acceptance, Project management and planning, Financing and record keeping, Insurance and bonding, Labor laws and personnel policies, Taxes, Lien laws and dispute resolution, Safety and OSHA compliance
- Call PSI for testing info at 1-800-733-9267
Books and References for the Exam
The following reference is allowed in the testing center. These books are available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- Ohio Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management
Exam Review Education
We offer review for the Ohio Business and Law exam through online practice tests. Our practice tests include over 250 questions and are designed to be the best and most efficient way to prepare you for your business and law examination. Each time you take the practice test, the questions our randomly generated from our database so you never see the same test twice. For more information on our online class, contact our office at 1-800-952-0910 or click here to enroll.