Prepare for the West Virginia HVAC Business and Law Exam
Pursuing a career in the HVAC field? Study at home for your West Virginia HVAC license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
West Virginia Business and Law Exam – Books Only Package$77.99
As of this time we do not offer any courses for this exam. We do offer all the required books for this exam here in one complete package. Individual books can be found in our bookstore. Please be sure to check back in the future for possible course material, as we are always adding to our course catalog.
Requirements To Complete
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
A Contractor's License is required in West Virginia when the project exceeds $1,000.
- The Business and Law Exam is required to be passed to receive a contractors license.
- Proof of workers compensation, tax registration, and employment security coverage is required.
- Licenses are good for one year.
- To schedule your exam, contact ProV at 1-866-720-7768.
- 50 questions and an 3 hour time limit
- 70% is required to pass the exam
- The exam fee is $42.
- Topics on the exam include business organization, licensing, estimating and bidding, contracts, project management, risk management, safety, labor law, financial management, tax law, and lien law.
Books and References for the Exam
The following references are permitted to be taken into the examination. These references may be tabbed (with a permanent index tab) and highlighted. They are available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- West Virginia Business and Law Study Guide for Contractors
Exam Review Education
As of this time, we do not offer any review for this exam.