Obtain Your License
Pursuing a career in the Electrical field? Study at home for your Delaware Electrical license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Delaware Electrical Exam Review$219.99
To perform electrical services in Delaware, you are required to hold a Delaware professional license as an electrician. Performing ?electrical services? or ?electrical work? is defined by the Board to mean any activity that is covered by the National Electrical Code (NEC) as adopted by the Delaware State Fire Commission. We offer review for the electrical exam in an online training format. The course includes highlighting guides, practice tests, theory, calculations, instructor support and test taking tips/strategies. Each time you take a practice test, the questions are randomly generated from our database. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Delaware Electrical Exam Review Examination Materials:
Requirements To Complete
About This License
Electrical contractor services include low voltage, fire detection, sign wiring, and all residential, commercial and industrial building or structural wiring.
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
- Must be, or employ a master electrician who holds a license issued by the State Board of Electrical Examiners
- Applicants will receive the examination registration form after the Board has approved their application.
- The registration must be sent along with the $60.00 exam fee, to the testing service.
- Experience and education requirements range from 3 to 6 years
- Must have proof of liability insurance for $300,000
- Issued for 2 years, expiring on June 30th of even numbered years
Applying For Your License
Applications can be obtained by contacting the state board.
Ph: (302) 744-4504
FAX: (302) 739-2711
- The exams are given the first Saturday in February, May, August and November.
- For exam info, please contact Prometric at 1-800-626-0750.
Books and References for the Exam
These references are available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- 2017 National Electrical Code
- OSHA 1926
Exam Review Education
We offer review for the electrical exam in an online training format. The course includes highlighting guides, practice tests, theory, calculations, instructor support and test taking tips/strategies. Each time you take a practice test, the questions are randomly generated from our database. Therefore, you will never see the same test twice, guaranteeing you the best review possible for your examination.
As a condition of renewal, 10 hours are required for licenses in effect for over 2 years and 5 of the 10 hours must be code related. For licenses in effect for over 1 year, but less than two years, the applicant must complete 5 hours. Licenses less than a year at renewal require no continued education. We offer this online. Click here to learn more.
Available with some states.