Obtain Your License
Pursuing a career in the HVAC field? Study at home for your Delaware HVAC license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Delaware HVAC Contractor – IMC and IFGC Practice Tests$89.99
Applicant must submit complete, signed and notarized application form. The applicant must also submit additional documentation depending on whether he or she is applying by Journeyman Certificate or Supervised Work Experience. We offer practice tests for the International Plumbing Code. Each time you take a practice test, the questions are randomly generated from our database. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Delaware HVAC Contractor – IMC and IFGC Practice Tests Examination Materials:
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- ACCA Ductulator – Duct Calculation Slide Rule
- Low Pressure Boilers, 5th Edition
- Manual J Residential Load Calculation (8th Ed.)
Delaware HVAC Contractor – IMC and IFGC Practice Tests Examination Material Tabs:
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code Tabs
- 2018 International Mechanical Codes – Tabs
- Manual J Residential Load Calculation Pre-Printed tabs
Requirements To Complete
About This License
A HVAC license enables a contractor to perform all aspects of heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, ductwork, ventilation, as well as gas piping to any heating apparatus or to appliances.
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
- HVACR licensing requirements effective January 11, 2008
- Completed, signed and notarized application form
- Pro-rated processing fee by check or money order made payable to “State of Delaware.”
- The applicant must also submit additional documentation depending on whether he or she is applying by Journeyman Certificate or Supervised Work Experience.
Applying For Your License
Applications can be obtained by contacting the state board.
Ph: (302) 744-4504
FAX: (302) 739-2711
- The exams are given the first Saturday in February, May, August and November.
- 75% pass rate required
- Applicants who fail two consecutive times with a grade of less than 50% each time must wait one year before re-testing
Books and References for the Exam
These references are available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
- International Mechanical Code, 2012
- International Fuel Gas Code, 2012
- ACCA Slide Rule
- Low Pressure Boilers
- Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Exam Review Education
We offer practice tests for the International Mechanical Code. Each time you take a practice test, the questions are randomly generated from our database. Therefore, you will never see the same test twice, guaranteeing you the best review possible for your examination.
There are no requirements for continuing education as of this time.
Available with some states. Please contact the state board for more info.