Browse through our online courses for contractor licensing and continuing education.
You can select your course type using the filters below.
Illinois does not require a state general contractor license as licensing is regulated at the city/county level and not at the state level. Local areas may have their own regulations so it is important to contact the city/county. Contractor Licensing in Illinois (other public works and roofing) is regulated at the city/county level and not at the state level. Please contact the city/county that you are intending on performing your work in.
Illinois Roofing License – Books Only Package
As of this time we do not offer any courses for this exam. We do offer all the required books for this exam here in one complete package. Individual books can be found in our bookstore. Please be sure to check back in the future for possible course material, as we are always adding to our course catalog.
Illinois Roofing License Examination Materials:
- NRCA 2023 Box Set
- NRCA Pocket Guide to Safety
- Repair Manual for Low-slope Membrane Roof Systems
- NRCA Waterproofing Manual – 2nd edition
- Contractors Guide to Business, Law, Project Management – Basic
- Roofing Construction & Estimating Revised
- Basic Business Law Printed Tabs
- Roofing Construction and Estimating Revised Tabs – 2022 Ed