Obtain Your License
Pursuing a career in the Construction field? Study at home for your Evansville Construction license exam with our fully online, user-friendly, and self-paced course.
Evansville, Indiana Piling & Caisson Contractor Exam Review$164.99
Applicants must present 3 letters of recommendation and a Notarized Criminal Record History form. The program takes you through each one of the reference books that the exam is based on showing you exactly what to highlight. After your highlighting is completed with each book, you have the option take an online practice test to reinforce concepts presented. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Evansville, Indiana Piling & Caisson Contractor Examination Materials:
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Residential Tabs
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Building Code Tabs
- Contractor’s Guide To Quality Concrete Construction
- Quality Concrete – Pre-Printed Tabs
Requirements To Complete
About This License
“Piling & Caisson Contractor” means person qualified to install, alter, maintain, or repair foundation pilings and cassions.
Requirements to Obtaining Your License
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Notarized Criminal Record History form.
Applying For Your License
Application fee is $180. Apply through the The city of Evansville’s Building Commission.
Piling & Caisson Contractor Exam
- Contact Ivy Tech at (812) 429-1418 to schedule and pay required fee for the test.
- 50 questions.
- 2 hours.
- 70% required to pass.
Books and References for the Exam
These books are available for purchase from our online contractor’s bookstore or by calling our office at 1-800-952-0910.
The following references are allowed in the testing center:
- 2003 International Residential Code or newer
- 2000 International Building Code or newer
- The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
The following references are NOT allowed in the testing center:
- Design and Control of Concrete
Exam Review Education
The program takes you through each one of the reference books that the exam is based on showing you exactly what to highlight. After your highlighting is completed with each book, you have the option take an online practice test to reinforce concepts presented. The program is narrated.
None at this time.
None at this time.