Please contact our office at 800-952-0910 for questions, or to inquire about a title you cannot find.
The following reference is recommended for the Virginia Environmental Specialties Contracting exam. Please note that to become an Environmental Specialties contractor in Virginia, the Class A/B business and law exam must also be passed.
- Brownfields Road Map to Understanding Options for Site Investigation and Clean up 5th edition
- Best Management Practices BMPS for Soils Treatment Tech EPA 5542-R-12-001
- Virginia Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- EPA SW846 Hazardous Waste Test Methods
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40 Part 264
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40 Part 262
- Virginia Erosion and Sediment Control Law and Regulations