2023 National Electrical Code – NFPA 70
Throughout the United States and around the world, NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) sets the foundation for electrical safety in residential, commercial, and industrial occupancies.
Prepare for the electrical challenges of tomorrow, today.
Expanded and revised content to include:
- Class 4 fault-managed circuits
- Hazardous locations within commercial and industrial cannabis production facilities
- Equipotential bonding in and around areas with “splash pads”
- Insulated bus pipe/tubular covered conductors systems
- Germicidal irradiation lighting equipment
- Alternative energy systems and energy management
- Commercial/industrial electrical systems
- Residential electrical systems
About the Author:
NFPA is the leading information and knowledge resource on fire, electrical, and related hazards.