Accounting Fundamentals II (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Give yourself skills that are in high demand by exploring corporate accounting.
While it is true that accounting professionals are scarce, those with corporate accounting experience are even scarcer. This course will provide you with a solid understanding of corporate accounting practices.
In Accounting Fundamentals II, you will explore such topics as special journals, uncollectible accounts receivable, plant assets, depreciation, notes and interest, accrued revenue and expenses, dividends, retained earnings, and various financial reports for corporations.
If you’re interested in increasing your financial awareness and accountability while also gaining a marketable skill, this is the course for you.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- A calculator and a printer.
Completion of Accounting Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00