Achieving Top Search Engine Positions (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn proven, step-by-step strategies to achieve higher positions with major search engines.
The vast majority of Web traffic comes from search engines. That means the most important thing you can do to increase your website’s traffic is to improve its search engine ranking. To do that, you have to understand both the art and science of search engine optimization (SEO).
In this course, you’ll gain the knowledge you need to boost your website’s visibility. By the end of the course, you’ll have mastered proven, step-by-step SEO strategies that you can implement right away.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
An interest in learning how to get more search traffic to a website.
Course Hours: 24.00