Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Master advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2016, including data analysis tools, data tables and databases, PivotTables, custom controls, importing external data, and conditional formatting.
Wouldn’t it be great to learn how to effectively use all the advanced Excel features? In this practical and information-packed Microsoft Excel training, you’ll see how to truly maximize this program’s functions and capabilities. After all, most organizations rely heavily on Excel to consolidate, analyze, and report data and want their employees to be proficient in this important program. This Excel training class gives you the skills you need to impress your current or future employer—and its online format means you can take this class from anywhere, at any time.
With exercises, quizzes, expert instructors, and all the latest information, the best online Excel training is right here at ed2go. We’ll simplify some of those tricky Excel concepts that might seem hard to grasp, so you can discover how Excel 2016 table tools actually take the complexity out of spreadsheet creation and management. When you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to accomplish just about everything Microsoft Excel has to offer in displaying, analyzing, reporting, and tracking data—and you’ll understand it so well, you’ll even be able to share your newfound skills with your friends and colleagues.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 or Microsoft Office 365 (not included in enrollment).
- Note that the “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00