If you want to build websites from the ground up, this is the course for you. You’ll learn the latest programming languages with step-by-step instructions to help you build easy-to-use, interactive websites that work in any browsing environment.
Advanced Web Pages (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Take your web design skills to the next level! Whether you want to work as a freelance web designer, join a Web development team, or build websites for your organization, this course will give you the advanced tools you need.
In this course, you will learn to write HTML code for page content and CSS code for page styling. You’ll learn the latest versions of the languages used to create modern websites. With the help of step-by-step instructions, you’ll build interactive websites that collect information from visitors through email signup and feedback forms. In addition, you’ll learn the latest and most effective techniques for presenting layouts and video that work in any browsing environment. Along the way, you’ll explore aesthetics, color scheming, and accessibility in web page design.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A code editor.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00