Business Entity Formation
Gain key skills needed to navigate business entity formation in a corporate environment.
This course will teach you how to form, maintain and dissolve various business entities. You will have the chance to prepare various documents related to entity formation and maintenance. You will also learn many of the subtle differences between the various types of entities, which is ideal for paralegals working in the corporate law field.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00