Creating a Classroom Website (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Get a teaching tool that will help you become a more modern, effective and dynamic teacher. This easy-to-understand course will help build a published classroom website complete with content, images, animation, links, and a blog.
In this fun, easy-to-understand course for teachers, you will learn how to build a site with text, images, animations, tables, links, and more. Then you will create a WebQuest and a blog to add to your site. You’ll also discover how students can use site builders to create their own websites in minutes.
You will be amazed by how simple creating a classroom website can be and all the ways in which having one can make you a more effective and dynamic teacher. By the end of this course, you’ll have your own published classroom website, and you’ll feel energized by your great new teaching tool!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 24.00