Creating WordPress Websites (Online Course)
Create attractive, sophisticated blogs and websites without any coding! This course provides hands-on experience creating web pages and posts, adding images and videos, changing a site’s look and feel, and working with user-friendly features.
WordPress is the most commonly used content management system, powering more than 34% of all websites. You can easily learn how to create a user-friendly WordPress site — without any coding.
This course will give you hands-on experience with this powerful website building tool. Throughout the course, you will build a WordPress site, while learning how to design pages, add engaging content, and customize your site’s look and feel. By course completion, you will be able to maintain a secure site that achieves high search engine rankings.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- WordPress.org requires a paid hosting account, which normally costs around $8/month. Included in the course is a free 90-day hosting account (US only) and temporary domain with SiteGround, one of the world’s most respected hosts. In Lesson 1 you’ll receive instructions on how to sign up for your free account.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00