Explore a Career as a Clinical Medical Assistant (Online Course)
This course will give you a comprehensive overview of job duties, skills and value of a clinical medical assistant.
Demand for medical assistants will grow 23 percent through 2024, so there’s never been a better time to explore a career in healthcare! This online course will give you an overview of job duties and scope of practice of clinical medical assistants. You will learn about the different types of medical records and how to enhance the overall patient experience. You will also get an introduction to charting patient complaints, creating progress notes and collecting medical history.
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 1.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00