Georgia Contractor Live Seminar – Residential Basic
Our live seminars are taught by industry professional with over 30 years’ experience. If you purchase a any seminar package, all required books for your exam (based on license type) are included in your bundle along with pre-printed tabs. You will also receive an online exam prep course you can access 24/7 up to 1 year from purchase.
This package includes all of these items:
Georgia Contractor Live Seminar (Seminar Only)
2018 International Residential Code
Carpentry and Building Construction 16th edition
Contractor's Guide To Quality Concrete Construction
2009 International Energy Conservation Code
Pipe and Excavation Contracting
Guide to Handling, Installing, Bracing Wood Trusses - 2018
Georgia Residential-Basic Permanent Tabs
Georgia Residential - Basic Contractor Exam Review
Georgia Business and Law Practice Tests
Georgia, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management General Contractor
Georgia Business and Project Permanent Tabs
Mancomm 29 CFR Part 1926 OSHA Construction Standards & Regulations, January 2021
Modern Masonry, 9th Edition
Books and References for the Exam
International Residential Code 2018, beginning 1/1/2020
Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA), with latest available amendments
Carpentry & Building Construction
BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Wood Trusses
Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
International Energy Conservation Code 2009
Applying for Licensure
Construction Industry Licensing Board
237 Coliseum Drive
Macon, GA 31217
Phone (478) 207-1416
- The fee for the exam is $72.
- The Georgia Residential Basic Contractor Exam has 80 questions and a time limit of 180 minutes.
- A 70% is required to pass.
- Topics on the exam include sitework, footings, and foundation; concrete and concrete reinforcement; masonry; carpentry; metals; roofing; associated trades; general code and construction knowledge; and OSHA safety.
- To schedule your exam, you must first obtain pre-approval by submitting experience and education documentation to PSI. To register for the exam, contact PSI at 1-800-733-9267.