Georgia Contractor Live Seminar – Residential Basic
Our live seminars are taught by industry professional with over 30 years’ experience. If you purchase a any seminar package, all required books for your exam (based on license type) are included in your bundle along with pre-printed tabs. You will also receive an online exam prep course you can access 24/7 up to 1 year from purchase.
This package includes all of these items:
Georgia Contractor Live Seminar (Seminar Only)
2018 International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (International Code Council Series) 1st Edition
Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Edition, 2016 1st Edition
The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
2009 International Energy Conservation Code
Pipe & Excavation Contracting Revised Edition
Guide to Handling, Installing, Bracing Wood Trusses - 2018
Georgia Residential-Basic Permanent Tabs
Georgia Residential - Basic Contractor Exam Prep$219.99
Georgia Business and Law Exam Prep$219.99
Georgia Business and Project Permanent Tabs
Modern Masonry: Brick, Block, Stone Ninth Edition, Revised
29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations & Standards, July 2023 Edition$69.99
Books and References for the Exam
- International Residential Code 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Wood Trusses
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Modern Masonry
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting Revised
- International Energy Conservation Code 2009
Applying for Licensure
Construction Industry Licensing Board
237 Coliseum Drive
Macon, GA 31217
Phone (478) 207-1416
- The fee for the exam is $72.
- The Georgia Residential Basic Contractor Exam has 80 questions and a time limit of 180 minutes.
- A 70% is required to pass.
- Topics on the exam include sitework, footings, and foundation; concrete and concrete reinforcement; masonry; carpentry; metals; roofing; associated trades; general code and construction knowledge; and OSHA safety.
- To schedule your exam, you must first obtain pre-approval by submitting experience and education documentation to PSI. To register for the exam, contact PSI at 1-800-733-9267.
What's Included In This Course
- Highlighting guides
- Practice quizzes
- Math, Calculations and Theory
- Instructor Support
- Test Taking Tips
Our courses are designed to help you become familiar with the references and allow you to find the information quickly as the exams are timed. We offer highlighting guides to draw attention to key points throughout the book and tabs (sold separately) to allow you to find key sections quickly. We encourage you to take the practice exams multiple times as the questions on the test change each time.