GMAT Preparation (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Discover powerful test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score on the GMAT.
Applying to graduate business and management schools usually means taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). GMAT Preparation Course is a must. Taking this course will provide you with test-taking techniques and methods for improving your score and saving time on all GMAT question types. You’ll review the more familiar questions and learn how to approach question types that may be new to you, like critical reasoning and data sufficiency. In the verbal lessons, you will discover how to do your best on reading comprehension questions, sentence correction questions, critical reasoning questions, and the analytical writing assessment. In the quantitative lessons, you will be provided with comprehensive math review and techniques for tackling both problem solving and data sufficiency questions. You will practice on actual GMAT tests from previous years, which is the best way to prepare for any standardized test.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online. Additionally, the latest version of the following materials are highly recommended, but not required:
- GMAT Official Guide: Book + Online or The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, and The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00