Illinois On-Premise Alcohol Safety Education (4 Hours)
Sellers and Servers of Alcohol in the state of Illinois are required to satisfy training requirements set forth by the Beverage Alcohol Sellers and Servers Education and Training (BASSET). This course has been approved by the State of Illinois Liquor Control Commission and is valid for a period of 3 years from the date of issuance. This course is a 3 hour course for Off-Premise Sellers and Servers. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Expand your career opportunities with our online alcohol training program.
The Course topics included are selected by our academic team and are included to comply with a range of employer training requirements.
Our course objectives include:
- Physical Properties of Alcohol, Drugs and Alcoholism
- Prevention and Intervention Techniques
- Illinois State Statutes, Local Ordinances, Illinois DUI laws
- Proper Identification Techniques
- Police Policies and Expectations
- Administrative, Civil, and Criminal Liabilities
- Signs and Stages of Intoxication
- Age identification
NOTE: The certificate of completion for this course is valid ONLY for three years from date of issuance. You must retake the course to renew and get re-certified.
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College
License Number: 5A-1140769