Intermediate InDesign CC (Online Course)
Learn to use advanced features in Adobe InDesign Creative Cloud (CC) to produce professional brochures, forms, and documents. This course will not only make you comfortable designing and planning workflows and templates but also efficient and effective to amp up your publications.
If you’ve ever struggled to complete a project in InDesign, or wondered how to save time and increase efficiency in your work, this is the course for you! You’ll get hands-on training and experience using many of the more advanced tools and features of this powerful program. While the course focuses on using InDesign in the Creative Cloud (CC), it includes instruction and practice files for any version of InDesign CS4 or newer.
In each lesson, you’ll master important features as you prepare a range of print and online products for a fictional resort and conference center. You’ll get dozens of files to work with, including templates and partially completed InDesign documents to start each lesson, and the graphics, fonts, and other content to complete the project. Many lessons include advanced content, such as techniques for managing snippets, swatch files, and color. And for reference, you’ll always get a copy of the finished InDesign project file—usable in InDesign CS4 and newer.
Lesson by lesson, you’ll discover how to use program features to produce professional brochures, forms, and documents, and produce publications for different page sizes and devices. By the time you finish the course, you’ll not only be comfortable designing and planning your own workflows and templates, you’ll also know the most efficient and effective ways to take your InDesign publications to the next level.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- One of the following Adobe InDesign CC Student or retail versions (not included in enrollment):
- Adobe InDesign CS6 (Windows)
- Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium (Windows)
- Adobe CS6 Master Collection (Windows)
- InDesign CS6 (Mac)
- Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium (Mac)
- Adobe CS6 Master Collection (Mac)
- Older versions of Adobe InDesign are also applicable, including all versions of Adobe InDesign CS5, CS5.5, and CS4
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00