Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This self-paced course will bring your Microsoft Excel skills to the next level. You will learn how to use several powerful features in the 2019 and Office 365 version of the long-standing spreadsheet software.
Microsoft Excel is considered the industry standard for spreadsheets, providing organizations will an easy-to-use solution for managing budgets, scheduling, tracking, and more. This course will teach you the software’s often-overlooked features and functions.
You will learn how to harness the power of Excel’s data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands and how to create macros that eliminate repetitive tasks. You will also add VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and other intermediate functions to your professional skill set.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel, a subscription to Office 365, or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel’s uses and functions.
Course Hours: 24.00