Intermediate Networking (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Gain practical experience in a hot new career field. Topics include VPNs, security, and Internet connectivity.
Learn real-world applications for the concepts you learned in Introduction to Networking. Continue to build your knowledge of networks and networking, with detailed treatments of TCP/IP, how switches and routers operate, DNS, and more.
You will gain a full understanding of almost every aspect of networking technology, including hot topics such as virtual private networks, security, Internet connectivity, and cloud computing. Completion of this course and its prerequisite should serve as a springboard for a career in computer networking or training for CCNA Certification.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Completion of the Introduction to Networking course (or equivalent experience).
Course Hours: 24.00