Building upon the skills learned in the Introduction to QuickBooks Online course, you’ll learn how to manage inventory, projects, classes, and locations to better track and report on your business operations.
Intermediate QuickBooks Online (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently using QuickBooks Online. With this online version, you get all the advantages of computing in the cloud, so that your accounting files will be available to you virtually anytime, anywhere. This course dives deeper into the software’s intermediate features —from tracking product and service items and managing inventory to customizing sales forms.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- When your course starts, you will be directed to access and utilize the free QuickBooks Online practice site to complete the lesson and assignment steps. You do not need to purchase a subscription or additional software to complete this course. However, please note that this course is suitable only for the QuickBooks Online version. The desktop versions of QuickBooks are not compatible with this course and should not be used. If you have the desktop version, you should consider registering for the course specifically designed for your version.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
This course is designed for those QuickBooks users that already feel that they have a good grasp on the basics or have successfully completed Introduction to QuickBooks.
Course Hours: 24.00