Intermediate SQL (Online Course)
Advance your knowledge of SQL in this flexible online course. You will learn how to write, design, and test complex SQL queries.
When it comes to query language for relational database management systems, SQL is the industry benchmark. This flexible online course will help you advance your knowledge and keep pace with today’s SQL standards. You will practice designing, writing, and testing complex SQL queries to execute on a practice database using SQL Server Express.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- SQL Server Express
- SQL Server Management
To be successful in this course, you should have a basic understanding of SQL and database systems prior to enrolling.
Course Hours: 24.00