Introduction to Internet Writing Markets (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn the ins and outs of writing for the Internet from a professional writer. This course will help you discover the hundreds of choices you have when it comes to making money from your writing, and you’ll leave with a publishing plan including next steps and markets that will help you achieve your goals.
Ever wondered if it would be better to start a WordPress blog or a Twitter microblog? Whether it’s legal to publish fanfiction or not? How you can make some extra money if you also take photos or make videos? This course will answer all your questions about publishing on the Internet.
The Internet provides unlimited opportunities if you’re a writer, whether you just have a few hours a week to blog or want a full-time publishing career or just plan to promote your books or business on the Web. There is no single way to become successful writing for the Web, so this course shows you the hundreds of different choices you have, and helps you set your own goals. In fact, by the end of the course, you’ll have your very own publishing plan, from the steps to take in developing your writer’s platform or brand, to the markets that will help you accomplish your goals.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00