Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (now available through Office 365) to create professional-looking presentations using slide and layout masters that make global changes in a snap.
Take your PowerPoint presentations from ordinary to extraordinary! In these lessons, you’ll learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (now available through Office 365) to create professional-quality slide presentations that grab and hold your audience’s attention from start to finish.
You’ll see how to plan a presentation for your audience, format it with themes and color, and use slide and layout masters to make global changes. You’ll embellish your slides with text and objects, including pictures, shapes, WordArt, and SmartArt, and learn to add multimedia effects to create animated presentations and more. If you want to become a PowerPoint pro, this is the course for you!
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 or a subscription to Office 365 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00