Introduction to PC Troubleshooting (Online Course)
Don’t spend your hard-earned cash on PC repairs that you can fix yourself with a little troubleshooting knowledge. This course takes you step-by-step through typical hardware and operating system problems and gives you the skills you need to solve them as you learn to maintain and optimize a Windows PC.
Don’t spend your hard-earned cash on expensive PC repairs! The vast majority of the problems people experience with their computers are completely avoidable, and most can be solved with nothing more than a few minutes of your time. Intro to PC Troubleshooting takes you step by step through the typical hardware and operating system problems encountered by technicians, teaching troubleshooting techniques to decipher any problem, and giving you the skills you need to solve them.
Once you’ve mastered the basics, the course launches into some of the more advanced and nasty problems that crop up in the PC, teaching you how to diagnose and fix those problems as well! Finally, Intro to PC Troubleshooting shows you how to maintain and optimize a Windows PC. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to troubleshoot and fix some PCs!
What you will learn
- Learn the typical hardware and operating system problems encountered by technicians
- Gain the skills you need to solve common PC problems
- Learn how to diagnose and fix more advanced problems as well
- Learn how to maintain and optimize a Windows PC
How you will benefit
- Save time and money by learning to diagnose and troubleshoot common computer problems that you may encounter personally and professionally
- Gain confidence as you learn to fix problems on your PC and business computers
- Open the door to new career opportunities as the go to person for technology issues in most companies
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- You will also need access to one or more computers that do not contain any data you consider sensitive.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00