Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
QuickBooks has helped countless small business owners take control of their accounting and bookkeeping needs. This online self-paced course will introduce you to QuickBooks 2019 and teach you how to make the most of the widely-used accounting software.
For small business owners, QuickBooks has been the gold standard for payroll, inventory, reports, and other accounting needs for decades. If you want to learn how to use QuickBooks, this introductory course is for you.
The Introduction to QuickBooks 2019 course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of QuickBooks for accounting and bookkeeping needs. You will learn how to use the software to set up a chart of accounts; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables, and generate reports. By course completion, you will be proficient in QuickBooks 2019.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Desktop QuickBooks Pro 2019 or Desktop QuickBooks Premier Edition 2019 (not included in enrollment). The Enterprise version of the software can also be used for this course; however, this course is not suitable for users of QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks SimpleStart.
- While this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to complete this course.
Course Hours: 24.00