Learn to Buy and Sell on eBay (Online Course)
Learn from an auction pro how to work from home or earn extra income by buying and selling goods online for top dollar. This course will teach you how to get noticed, value items, sell quickly, protect against fraud, and safely conduct financial transactions.
Online auctions match buyers with sellers in a global marketplace for almost any item. If you’ve ever dreamed of working from home or just earning extra income by buying and selling goods online, this course will guide you every step of the way!
In this course, you will gain all of the knowledge necessary for success in the online marketplace. You’ll learn how to create titles that get noticed, how to craft advertising copy that sells items quickly and for top dollar, and how to create and upload photos of the items you are selling. You’ll also learn how to safely conduct financial transactions, how to accept credit card payments, and how to pack and ship any item hassle-free. If you’re a buyer, you’ll learn how to value almost any item up for auction, how to get the best possible price, how to protect yourself against fraud, and how to compete effectively against other bidders.
What you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of buying and selling on eBay, and understand its advanced features
- Discover how to buy and sell in an online auction and become confident in your ability to benefit financially
- Learn how to create effective auction descriptions, and properly promote your listings for maximum exposure
- Discover the art of proxy bidding, bid sniping, and other tips for winning an auction at the best possible price
How you will benefit
- Discover the secrets to making money from the comfort of your own home
- Gain confidence in your ability to use online marketplaces and benefit from great deals
- Learn how to connect with others in an online social community
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00