Lose Weight and Keep It Off (Online Course)
Discover how to establish a healthy approach to weight loss and weight management. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to set effective goals for eating, exercise, and many other elements that affect your weight, and be on your way to losing weight and keeping it off for good.
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off? Now you can! In this comprehensive course, you’ll discover how to establish a healthy approach to weight loss and weight maintenance. You’ll master how to set and achieve weight-loss and weight-maintenance goals that make sense for you.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to set appropriate and effective goals for eating, exercise, and many other elements that affect your weight. You’ll have the skills you need to lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime!
What you will learn
- Understand food composition, portion sizes, preparation methods, consumption and timing
- Learn the importance of meal planning and prepping
- Learn to navigate and overcome the social elements of eating
- Discover the different types of exercise and find an activity that’s enjoyable and helps you meet your goals
- Determine the role of hydration, thoughts, sleep, stress and other factors that can affect your ability to lose weight
- Learn the difference between weight loss and weight maintenance and master the obstacles of each
How you will benefit
- Gain the skills you need to lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime
- Discover a healthy body image and a realistic view of your weight loss goals
- Feel more confident in your ability to change your life by getting in shape and staying there
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00