LSAT Preparation – Part 2 (Online Course)
Improve your reading comprehension and logical reasoning skills, and discover proven approaches for selecting correct exam answers (course 2 of 2).
Taking both part 1 and part 2 of this course will prepare you to perform well on all three question types on the LSAT: reading comprehension, logical reasoning, and analytical reasoning.
You will also learn test-taking techniques developed by The Center for Legal Studies and taught to thousands of prelaw students around the world. LSAT Preparation – Part 2 provides an intensive review of reading comprehension and logical reasoning questions, including techniques for quick elimination of incorrect answers, explanations and interpretations of correct answers, and proven approaches for selecting the correct answers.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are not included in enrollment. Please purchase the latest version of your materials prior to the start of your session. Please note, study guide pages referenced in the course lesson may vary by edition.
- 10 More Actual, Official LSAT Prep Tests, (PrepTests 19 – 28), ISBN: 978-0-9793050-3-0
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00