Managing Customer Service (Online Course)
Learn how to best anticipate and meet customer needs. This course will help you discover some dynamite methods to bring out your best and do the same for the other people you work with as you serve as an ambassador for your company.
As someone who participates in delivering high levels of customer service, you’re an important ambassador for your organization. In this course, you will discover a number of dynamite methods to bring out your best and also do the same for the people you work with. You will learn how to measure customer service—from your company’s point of view and from the customers—and discover how to anticipate the needs of your customers.
You may already understand that top-notch customer service begins with knowing your customers and their needs, but do you know how to evaluate those customers, or better yet, what to do with the data once you have it? You will take a look at that, as well as identify how your customer service stacks up right now, and how you can build on even the sharpest of service policies. Plus, you will learn how to communicate, resolve complaints, and build long-lasting customer service programs.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00