Oregon 2020 NEC Continuing Education (8 Hours)
Oregon Electricians are required to obtain continuing education. Our programs satisfy your continuing education requirements for up to 24 hours of code change, code related, and Oregon rule and law continuing education. Packages are available for those electricians who are needing 16 or 24 hours of continuing education. The following licenses are required to take the Oregon Rules and Laws course: general supervising electrician, limited supervising electrician, general journeyman electrician, and limited residential electrician. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
- The program covers important changes from the 2017 National Electrical Code to the 2020 National Electrical Code.
- Our program is fully narrated, animated, and can be completed at your own pace.
- Upon completion, you will be provided with a certificate of completion and we will automatically inform the board that you completed your required education.
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College
- Oregon 2020 NEC Continuing Education (12 Hours) #91220
- Oregon 2020 NEC Continuing Education (8 Hours) #90820
- Oregon Code Related Continuing Education (12 Hours) #11220
- Oregon Code Related Continuing Education (8 Hours) #10820
- Oregon Code Related Continuing Education (4 Hours) #10420
- Oregon Electrical Rules and Laws #4ORL