Photographing People With Your Digital Camera (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to take beautiful pictures of adults, children, and babies.
Photographing people can be fun, exciting—and complicated! This course will make taking beautiful pictures of adults, children, and babies simple. You will start with the basic principles you need to know in order to become a people photographer. You will discover the best way to shoot faces, fix common close-up problems, and use digital photo editing techniques to retouch your photos and make other improvements.
Then you will move onto portrait and formal group shots, where you will learn how to organize people, which angles to use, and which to avoid. You will become proficient in action photography, and you will learn some fun, creative ways to photograph children and babies. You will even gain expertise in filling your photographs with imagery, setting moods, and creating themes. This course will have you well on your way to becoming a skilled people photographer.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- You will need a digital camera.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A digital editing program of your choice, such as the latest version of Photoshop Elements (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00