Project Management Professional (PMP) Prep II (Online Course)
Prepare to take—and pass—the Project Management Institute’s PMP® certification exam.
Raise your project management IQ by discovering tips and techniques related to the questions you will encounter on the PMP® exam. Use proven learning techniques to help you absorb key terminology, concepts, and formulas.
In this course, the second part of the two-part certification preparation series, you will learn more about the PMBOK® Guide, including relationships between inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs. This course will teach you all about the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas, five Process Groups, and 47 project management processes.
You will also gain a strong understanding of such topics as earned value management, risk management, simulation, sensitivity analysis, and make-or-buy analysis. In addition to learning about the PMBOK®, Guide, you will gain insight into PMI®’s code of professional responsibility and discover powerful techniques you can use to continue preparing for the PMP® exam after this course is over.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account
Completion of Tony Swaim’s PMP® Certification Prep 1 online course (or equivalent experience).
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are not included in enrollment. Please purchase the latest version of your materials prior to the start of your session. Please note, study guide pages referenced in the course lesson may vary by edition.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®, Guide)
Course Hours: 24.00