React Training (Online Course)
Learn how to use React to create a dynamic web application using functional components and hooks.
What students will learn
- About the benefits of writing user interfaces with React
- How data flows in a React user interface
- How to write a React component
- What a virtual DOM is
- To use Create React App to make your first React user interface
- The role of JSX in React.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 42.00