Real Estate Law (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn the basics of real estate law, including investing, title searching, and mortgages.
Explore the legal issues involved in real estate law, from investing to title examinations. You’ll not only master the essentials, but you’ll receive hands-on applications and examples that will show you how to use this knowledge in a day-to-day real estate practice or in personal real estate investing.
The instructor’s extensive experience as a real estate title examiner, investor, and real property attorney helps him to present real estate law in down-to-earth terms. By mixing explanation of legal theory with specific and practical examples, he draws a balance between legal philosophy and legal practice. You’ll soon see just how fascinating a topic real property law can be.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00