Spanish For Medical Professionals (Online Course)
Learn medical Spanish quickly and easily, honing your basic conversational skills and mastering key healthcare words and phrases.
What do you do if a patient needs your help, but you can’t understand them? What if you encounter worried family members, but aren’t able to reassure them that everything will be fine? Those in the medical field can easily find themselves in such situations, and you want to be prepared. Medical Spanish courses are the perfect solution. Our simple and enjoyable Spanish for Medical Professionals course will give you the basic tools you need to bridge the communication gap.
With increasing numbers of Spanish-speaking patients entering the healthcare system every year, it’s more crucial than ever for health professionals to learn medical Spanish. What’s more, adding Spanish skills to your resume can broaden your career horizons and give you an advantage over other healthcare workers. We’ll skip the “touristy” topics and focus on the basic medical Spanish phrases you really need to know in a medical setting. Whether you’re new to the language or just want a refresher, our medical Spanish class can help you. ¡Vamos! (Let’s go!)
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00